http://www.earnmoneyfreethankyou.tk/

Our sponsorship site !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Online Earnings

Please you have to register/login !

http://www.earnmoneyfreethankyou.tk/

Our sponsorship site !

Online Earnings

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biggest online earning discussion

How to make money using upbux?

Bock
    Admin

How to make money using upbux? Empty How to make money using upbux?

Post by Bock Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:34 pm

Hello My Friends!

no I’m going to describe you that how you can use UPBUX or NEOBUX to make extra money! I wish that you have read my previous article PTC, Upbux and Neobux is the best PTC site ever. Since I was a member I found some great way to make more money using this! I’m writing this article based on Upbux but it will also work on Neobux.

Usually we get 4 – 5 ads daily means we can earn 5 x $0.01= $0.05 daily but this is not enough! So to make your income more you need a huge referral which may be direct or rented. But now, you can make direct referrals but if you invest some money then you can earn some also. Means you have to rent referrals from Upbux (Neobux also). For renting you may use your main account balance or you may credit your account by PayPal or AlertPay. Now my suggestion is to make a simple and small investment of $5 to your Upbux / Neobux account. From this money spent $2.6 to rent 10 referrals for 30 days and save &2.4 in account. Now you will get $0.005 for each referral click, Now usually every referral will click 4 a day. So you will get 40 extra clicks means $0.2 daily. So you will get $6.00 extra in a month.

So, you invested $2.6 and earned $3.4 now, test it, if success then rent more referrals and earn more!!!

HapPy Earning!

Register NOW!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:53 am